Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Moose Attacks Bikers Keeps Following And has brain worm

Moose Attacks Bikers Keeps Following And has brain worm... This moose would not stop following us on the atvs and this moose has what they call brain worm. I never heard of brain worm before until this happen to me this day of out on the on a ATV trip with friends. We stopped to enjoy a beer and and then next thing i seen a big moose watching us lol anyway we thought we should get on are way and drove for an hour and stopped, looked back and that dam moose was behind us. I thought this may be getting somewhat unsafe so I chased it away, We took off and went up over the hill from where we seen this moose and stopped and looked back what did I see ....that dam moose lol A little game of cat and mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment